Last year, Fork and Cork debuted for the very first time as the “premiere foodie fest” in all of North Texas. Replacing the tired Taste of Addison, this event invites all of Dallas to come and nosh on delicious bites, sip on beers, wines, and spirits, and take part in numerous “foodie” activities hosted by local chefs on May 15-16.
I had the pleasure of attending this event last year and am excited for the changes that are coming up.
First off, the general admission Taste Ticket prices were slashed in half. One of the biggest complaints last year were about the $35 admission ticket prices in addition to paying for samples that ranged between $1-$5. There are several free sample tents from trendy restaurants in Dallas, but supplies only lasted so long. Now you can attend for the more reasonable pricing of $15. When you purchase tickets, make sure to use promo code: FCBLOGGER15 to save a few bucks off general admission tickets online.
Here’s what you get with the Taste Ticket:
TASTE a bit of everything with this a la carte ticket option. The TASTE Ticket allows guests to create their own menu of food, arts, and entertainment experience with a pay as you go format and a variety of add-on options to top it off! This ticket is open to all ages.
TASTE TICKET DETAILS
- Tasting & Seminar Tents, offering more opportunities for guests to learn from area chefs and mixologists
- 20 unique dining options with both chef suggested pairings and a la carte options available for purchase
- Full size beverages available for purchase
- Live music throughout the day
- Addison Draft House Beer Garden
- Live Fire Pit with Chef Tim Byers
- People’s choice for favorite restaurant
- Arts Stroll with live artists demonstrations
Fork and Cork also offers VIP tickets and other exclusive ticketed events. You can find out more here.
Other exciting announcements include celebrity Chef appearances from Iron Chef Cat Cora (for Friday’s event only) and musical performances from the Gin Blossom. Local chefs Richard Chamberlain and Tim Byres will also be serving at the event.