Hi! My name is Mai Lyn Ngo and I am the founder of Deep Fried Fit. Deep Fried Fit is a Dallas food and fitness blog that chronicles all the great eats and and fitness places in Dallas. Deep Fried Fit is written for the curious Dallasite looking to expand their taste buds or try a new fitness class or studio. I hope my posts will inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and try something new. Dallas has so much to offer and I want you to love this city as much as I do.
My mission is to share a balanced lifestyle through my love of food and fitness. Here you’ll get the scoop on new fitness studios and classes and learn where you should grab your next cheat meal.
In the Press:
- Lively #WCW Q&A
- EstheticLens 5 Questions ft Mai Lyn Ngo
- 12 Places for Dallas Fried Chicken Bucket List (Best Food Dallas)
- Our Favorite Dallas Fitness Instagrams this Summer (D Magazine)
- Better Than Yesterday Podcast with Compete Every Day: Ep 5
- 9 Dallas Foodies You Need to Follow on Instagram This Second (PureWow Dallas)
- Fried Chicken + Workout? You bet! (TakeyaUSA Blogger Profile)
- Meet Mai Lyn: The Millennial Small Business Owner Working (Out) & Eating Her Way Through #MyDTD! (Guidrr + Downtown Dallas Inc. Blogger Profile)
- 2016 Big Tex Choice Awards Judge for The State Fair of Texas
- West Village Blogger Feature (Modern Luxury)
- Favorite Instagram Food Posts of the Week (Side Dish D Magazine)
- Rappelling Above Dallas 561 ft (CW33)
- The Only 7 Instagrammers You Absolutely Must Follow (CW33)
- Need fitness inspirations? 7 Instagram accounts for North Texans to follow (GuideLive)
- It’s Her Evolution with Mai Lyn Ngo (It’s Her Evolution Blog)
- Guest appearance on The FAME TV Season 2, Episode 3. Video clip.
- Our Favorite Dallas Food Instagram Posts of the Week (Side Dish DMagazine)
- DFW Beauty Bombshell: Mai Lyn Ngo (DFW Beauty Guide)
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.